About Knoxville High
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS RIGHT HERE.
Knoxville High Apartment Living is designed to be an all-inclusive lifestyle choice — your monthly fee includes most of the expenses of everyday living and covers services like housekeeping, transportation, and the most amazing chef-prepared meals you’ve ever tasted. We have 80 newly renovated apartments that are luxurious and full of architectural character, all for a price that’s more affordable than other independent living choices in Knoxville.
Our aim is to make your life easier in every respect. We want you to relax, have fun, and leave the work of daily life to us. Living at Knoxville High gives you the freedom and space to create your own signature version of retirement, all while meeting new people and enjoying the best of our growing and vibrant city.
- Large private or companion-style apartments
- 15-foot tin ceilings
- Fully equipped private kitchens with quartz countertops
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals a day in the common dining room
- Outdoor courtyard and picnic area
- Social activities and group wellness programs
- On-site staff who are available 24/7
- On-site salon and barber shop
- Valet parking
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Utilities (except telephone and cable)
- Full transportation (car or van service/Uber/Lyft)
- Robust building security
- Personal emergency response system for each resident
- Guest room accommodations (subject to availability)
- Pet-friendly policy
Our suites range from 500 to 800 square feet, with private apartments for couples and singles and companion suites for roommates.
Please call us about availability and pricing for the suite that’s right for you. We don’t require residents to sign leases; all arrangements are month-to-month.
Our rates are more affordable than other independent senior living communities in Knoxville, even though we’re located in a gorgeous, fully renovated historic building. That’s possible because we’re locally owned and fully committed to the mission of creating affordable senior living.
We think that once you visit us, you won’t be able to imagine living anywhere else.