Health and Wellness Program
Performance Training Inc. (PTI) is a leading fitness company that provides results-driven program management, consulting, and health and wellness programs to corporations, communities and universities across the United States. PTI believes that fitness and an overall healthy lifestyle can help enhance the quality of life, well-being, and productivity for all involved. More importantly, the understanding that individuals have different needs when it comes to finding the right formula or tools necessary for achieving those goals. For these reasons PTI strives to staff some of the most knowledgeable certified personal trainers.
There will be a projected 73 Million Baby Boomers at or above the age of 65 by the year 2035, that will be 23% of the U.S. population. Seniors that are looking to age healthily and live longer without the risk of sedentary diseases need to incorporate healthy activities into their daily living. The health and wellness professionals of PTI recognize this alarming statistic and strive to assist all Knoxville High Senior Apartment residents who look to better their overall health and way of living. Our goal is to educate residents on nutrition, health, and wellness to improve the overall lifestyle to the aging community. Our services help seniors maintain and improve their physical strength, mental abilities and mobility/balance for independent living.
PTI Services for Residents include, but not limited to:
- Yoga, Range of Motion, Flexibility
- Injury and Fall Prevention Training
- Strength Training
- Nutrition Education (Special topics for disease and prevention)
- Health and Wellness Assessments
- Individual Consultations (Goal setting and attainment)
- Apartment Inspections (Safety and accident prevention)
- Health and Wellness Seminars
- Monthly Wellness Newsletter
- Specialized Instruction for Individuals for Arthritis, Parkinson’s, etc.
- Extended Rehabilitation
- Gym Orientations
- 24 Hour Health and Wellness Email Service
- Much More!